Our volunteers are the lifeblood of our society. We just couldn't manage without all the dedicated people we have doing everything from running the library to setting up new members to organizing audio/visual equipment at meetings. We have a lot of fun working together and enjoy each other's company.
Urgent: The AFHS is looking to fill one key position that is instrumental to our existence. If you see something that you or someone you know could help with, please get in touch with us .
This is an extremely important position. Here is a list of the Treasurer's duties:
- collects all monies payable to the Society and makes deposits to the bank
- disburses funds of the Society under the direction of the Board
- maintains all financial records
- provides a monthly financial report
- works with the auditor on the yearly audit
- prepares and submits all tax-related forms
- and more...
If you have any financial experience and are willing to help, let us know !